Industria Announcement Trailer
INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. On the search for a missing work colleague, you decypher a dark past in a mysterious parallel dimension.
On the evening of the fall of the Berlin wall, a young woman plunges headlong into a parallel dimension to find her missing work colleague who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. While the checkpoints in East Berlin are still being overrun by crowds of people, Nora escapes from this world, into unknown layers of time and into an unknown fate.
– Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
– Tight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
– Deadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
– Unique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city
– Experimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
- ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed gam...
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Requiem Celebrates 4th Anniversary
- Gravity Interactive is celebrating the fourth anniversary of Requiem.