Industria Announcement Trailer
INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. On the search for a missing work colleague, you decypher a dark past in a mysterious parallel dimension.
On the evening of the fall of the Berlin wall, a young woman plunges headlong into a parallel dimension to find her missing work colleague who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. While the checkpoints in East Berlin are still being overrun by crowds of people, Nora escapes from this world, into unknown layers of time and into an unknown fate.
– Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
– Tight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
– Deadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
– Unique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal industrialized city
– Experimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Founder Packages Revealed For Ecol Tactics Online
- Get a head start and sweet bonuses by purchasing an Ecol Tactics Online founder's package.
- Destiny Chaser To Soft Launch on Android in December 2018
- Destiny Chaser is an idle RPG that is on the way to Android's Google Play Store this December.
- Rise of the Tycoon Now Available
- Alina Digital has just launched open beta test of their new game – Rise of the Tycoon. This is absolute Grand Strategy game with very specia...