Improved Fortnite Battle Royale 50v50 Now Available
The popular, limited-time 50v50 mode for Fortnite: Battle Royale is back with some improvements and is live now. Each time has a bus that approaches from the opposite directions of the map. The friendly bus will have a blue outline, and the enemy is red. The final storm circle is visible on the mini-map from the start and players are given 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then five minutes to fight, and another five minutes as the storm shrinks to the end. Supply drops will come in batches of 3-6, and will drop every two minutes. In addition, they only land in the final storm circle. A dotted line has been added to the map to indicate “battle lines” between the two teams. While players can cross the line, this will make running into enemies more likely! Other tweaks have been made, including increases to resource gathering, item spawns, ammo, and more. To celebrate this, players can earn double XP from Thursday, April 19th until Sunday, April 22nd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior 2014 Summary Infographic
- The year in review for Tree of Savior.
- War Thunder Review (PS4 Launch)
- War Thunder has so much to see and so many beautiful areas to explore; if you can avoid bullets and rockets long enough.
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.