Improved Fortnite Battle Royale 50v50 Now Available
The popular, limited-time 50v50 mode for Fortnite: Battle Royale is back with some improvements and is live now. Each time has a bus that approaches from the opposite directions of the map. The friendly bus will have a blue outline, and the enemy is red. The final storm circle is visible on the mini-map from the start and players are given 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then five minutes to fight, and another five minutes as the storm shrinks to the end. Supply drops will come in batches of 3-6, and will drop every two minutes. In addition, they only land in the final storm circle. A dotted line has been added to the map to indicate “battle lines” between the two teams. While players can cross the line, this will make running into enemies more likely! Other tweaks have been made, including increases to resource gathering, item spawns, ammo, and more. To celebrate this, players can earn double XP from Thursday, April 19th until Sunday, April 22nd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Brings WindySoft's Heva Clonia Online To North America
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to...
- SMITE’s New God, Tyr The Lawgiver, is Unleashed
- Today we have another new addition to Hi-Rez Studio’s SMITE roster with the release of Tyr, the Lawgiver.
- The Repopulation reveals new lore: "Evening Star"
- The world of The Repopulation gets fleshed out just a bit more with new lore revealed on January 14th, with new short story based on the landi...