Improved Fortnite Battle Royale 50v50 Now Available
The popular, limited-time 50v50 mode for Fortnite: Battle Royale is back with some improvements and is live now. Each time has a bus that approaches from the opposite directions of the map. The friendly bus will have a blue outline, and the enemy is red. The final storm circle is visible on the mini-map from the start and players are given 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then five minutes to fight, and another five minutes as the storm shrinks to the end. Supply drops will come in batches of 3-6, and will drop every two minutes. In addition, they only land in the final storm circle. A dotted line has been added to the map to indicate “battle lines” between the two teams. While players can cross the line, this will make running into enemies more likely! Other tweaks have been made, including increases to resource gathering, item spawns, ammo, and more. To celebrate this, players can earn double XP from Thursday, April 19th until Sunday, April 22nd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
- Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in...
- Worlds of Magic: Now Using Unity 5 Engine
- GDC this year is bursting with great news for independent developers especially. One of the most exciting is probably Unity Technologies annou...
- Deceit Game Review
- Simply known as “Deceit,” this is a multiplayer horror game that’s all about trust and deception rather than stealth and brute force.