Identity V Sees Major Update Featuring A New Game Mode
NetEase announced today that they will be releasing their annual expansion pack on October 4th, 2018 for Identity V. With it will come an exciting new mode, the first of its kind in the asymmetrical game genre – Duo Hunters Mode. Within this mode, two hunters will be tracking down eight survivors and with it will come new game mechanics. Hunters and survivors will be able to call the owner of the manor via telephone booths during a fight and can earn points to buy items to help their chances of survival/victory. NetEase has also stated there will be more characters with varying cultural backgrounds. Wu Chang is a new hunter in this initiative, using a traditional Chinese story.
Wu Chang bears two souls within one body. The soul of the White and the soul of the Black Guards have been imbued in an umbrella. Wu Chang is at the same time the first hunter at the manor who is able to switch forms. The “Moon River Park” is also a new Interactive Map with its own mysterious stories, and is the largest map ever in Identity V. In Moon River Park, players can even ride the roller coaster and carousel. Players can also look forward to more substantial content updates and patches throughout October.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vampire Tribunals: Now on Android
- Today mobile video game publisher Clazz Games and developer Raincrow Studios launched Vampire Tribunals on Google Play, extending the real-wor...
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!
- Guild Wars 2 Announces Launch Date
- NCsoft has announced that Guild Wars 2 will officially launch on August 28, 2012 in North America and Europe.