Hyper Universe Launches for Free on Xbox One
Hyper Universe from Nexon America, is officially available on the Xbox One, starting today. As of the launch, 39 characters are available, each with their own unique combat abilities and playstyles. There are two maps to battle on, Delta Station (a military outpost commanded by a powerful captain) and Dragon Refuge (a lush forest environment with a huge dragon hiding within the jungle foliage). This, Custom Matches and Spectator Mode are also going to be available for Xbox One users, starting on August 6th. As a part of the launch, players who play and win ten matches will receive an Xbox One exclusive “Aurora’s Blade” skin for Allen, between August 7th until September 10th, 2018. Daily and weekly missions will also offer Hypers additional skin rewards, such as a coupon to unlock almost any skin in the game.
Hypers and Skins will be available in the Hyper Shop, with Hypers rotating weekly to provide a variety of free characters. Players can also purchase the Ultimate Hypers Pack for $19.99 on Xbox One. Valued at over $120, the deal includes instant access to all Hypers at launch, all future Hypers, and six Xbox-exclusive Hyper skins and unique equipment for Arslan, Athena, Blue Rose, Cain, Ignitia and Turner to show off on the battlefield. Hyper Universe is an Xbox One X Enhanced game with 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...
- C9: Valkyrie Gunlancer Class Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, released a brand new class Valkyrie for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF ...
- Eastward Legend: The Empyrean Announced for Mobile Devices
- Seasun Games, developers of Jian Wang 3 announced that their historical martial arts MMO will hit mobile as Eastward Legend: The Empyrean.