Hybrid Strategy Game Prismata Enters Steam Early Access Today
The Hybrid Strategy game Prismata has entered Steam’s Early Access program today. A game that combines RTS, deckbuilding, and tabletop strategy, and boasts a Campaign mode with 40 missions, over 50 puzzles and scenarios to trip up and build up budding tacticians, as well as competitive online play. It’s available on Steam in about one hour, on the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush - Race Against the Dev Team Event
- The developers of Quantum Rush - the futuristic online racing game currently in closed beta - invites all beta testers to a special racing eve...
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.