Hybrid Strategy Game Prismata Enters Steam Early Access Today
The Hybrid Strategy game Prismata has entered Steam’s Early Access program today. A game that combines RTS, deckbuilding, and tabletop strategy, and boasts a Campaign mode with 40 missions, over 50 puzzles and scenarios to trip up and build up budding tacticians, as well as competitive online play. It’s available on Steam in about one hour, on the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires announces closed beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will begin closed beta testing on March 29.
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...
- League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift map nears open beta
- In preparation for the launch, players can take a virtual tour of the map with Riot’s specially designed interactive Summoner’s Rift exper...