Hoverloop Releases Major Update
Cronos Interactive and Not A Company released a major update today for their Futuristic Battle Drone Arena game, Hoverloop. This split-screen multiplayer drone combat game now has a ton of new features and is a major step towards the full version, which will release later this year. A new online multiplayer mode will also come in the fall when the game releases. Created using the Unreal Engine, Hoverloop offers a peek into a future where all of the world’s sports have been overtaken by drone competitions.
This update adds enhancements and new content, such as a new combat areana inside a mine, and the new Team Deathmatch mode. Hoverloop also has a new tutorial to help players learn the ropes, and the game also saw an AI upgrade for the PC opponents. A bundle of new drone chassis and customization options round out the list of improvements as well as a slew of UI and feedback refinements that will help players stay in control of the remote-controlled chaos. The full notes can be found below. Though Hoverloop is only playable locally for now, online will arrive in the Fall 2019 launch.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...
- The Repopulation: New 14.12.1 build available
- The Repopulation development team has recently updated their sandbox MMORPG with a brand new update, which includes changes to combat, skill g...
- Space Engineers Early Impressions
- Once a niche market, the sandbox construction game has been made incredibly popular and mainstream, thanks to titles like Minecraft. This titl...