Hoverloop Releases Major Update
Cronos Interactive and Not A Company released a major update today for their Futuristic Battle Drone Arena game, Hoverloop. This split-screen multiplayer drone combat game now has a ton of new features and is a major step towards the full version, which will release later this year. A new online multiplayer mode will also come in the fall when the game releases. Created using the Unreal Engine, Hoverloop offers a peek into a future where all of the world’s sports have been overtaken by drone competitions.
This update adds enhancements and new content, such as a new combat areana inside a mine, and the new Team Deathmatch mode. Hoverloop also has a new tutorial to help players learn the ropes, and the game also saw an AI upgrade for the PC opponents. A bundle of new drone chassis and customization options round out the list of improvements as well as a slew of UI and feedback refinements that will help players stay in control of the remote-controlled chaos. The full notes can be found below. Though Hoverloop is only playable locally for now, online will arrive in the Fall 2019 launch.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Final Closed Beta Weekend Begins
- The final closed beta for the RTS-MOBA hybrid Supernova begins today.
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...
- My Free Farm Celebrates Its Tenth Year Anniversary
- My Free Farm launched ten years ago, and it has no signs of slowing down anytime soon.