Hoverloop Releases Major Update
Cronos Interactive and Not A Company released a major update today for their Futuristic Battle Drone Arena game, Hoverloop. This split-screen multiplayer drone combat game now has a ton of new features and is a major step towards the full version, which will release later this year. A new online multiplayer mode will also come in the fall when the game releases. Created using the Unreal Engine, Hoverloop offers a peek into a future where all of the world’s sports have been overtaken by drone competitions.
This update adds enhancements and new content, such as a new combat areana inside a mine, and the new Team Deathmatch mode. Hoverloop also has a new tutorial to help players learn the ropes, and the game also saw an AI upgrade for the PC opponents. A bundle of new drone chassis and customization options round out the list of improvements as well as a slew of UI and feedback refinements that will help players stay in control of the remote-controlled chaos. The full notes can be found below. Though Hoverloop is only playable locally for now, online will arrive in the Fall 2019 launch.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Fire Raiders Launches A New Update
- The new update will be packed with new features, game modes, heroes and other improvements.
- Warlords Awakening Review
- Remember Elite Lords of Alliance? If your answer is “no”, I wouldn’t blame you. But it’s back again, this time under a new publisher.
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!