Hothead Games Launches Team-based Shooter, Hero Hunters
Today, Hothead Games is proud to announce the worldwide release of their game, Hero Hunters. It’s a team-based shooter for iOS and Android devices. Hero Hunters is the first multiplayer shooter game on mobile that lets players jump from character to character at any point in the midst of the fast-paced action. One second you can be playing as the archer huntress Artemis, and with the tap of a button, you can play as the cyber ninja Odachi or any of the 40 heroes in the game. It’s incredibly fun and unique! More heroes and regions are on the way, as well as community events over the next few months. Players find themselves projected 50 years into the future, a decade after the “Zero Day” bombing event, when a biological weapon swept the earth and the world cascaded into a violent war that lead to the collapse of civilization. Players must lead a team of heroes to defeat the villainous warlord General Kurtz and hunt down his army of lethal “Lawgivers.”
World-Class Gun Play: A cover-based, third-person shooter experience with amazing console-like graphics, featuring modern and futuristic weaponry from sniper rifles to energy guns.
Real-time PvP Tactical Battle Mode: Challenge other players in real-time multiplayer tactical Player-versus-Player combat.
Co-op Boss Raid Mode: Play with friends to battle huge mechs and other epic enemies.
Gauntlet Mode: Beat your rivals in intense time-based event competitions focused on both solo and strategic group play.
Alliances: Join forces with your friends to build an unstoppable military alliance.
Hero Collection: Collect exclusive heroes, each with their own legendary weapons and special abilities, and assemble the best team.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
- SMITE Season 3 Round 1 Patch Notes Revealed
- Our first taste of Hirez Studios' season 3 for SMITE is nearly upon us. While changes are vast and wild, they are restricted to PTS.
- Heavy Metal Machines 'Metal League Finals' Take Place This Weekend
- Heavy Metal Machines' latest tournament, "Metal League 5" will take place this weekend, with 5,000 USD on the line.