The Historical Adventures of Daniela Available on itch.io and Google Play
The Historical Adventures of Daniela is a fascinating title made by Primary Education Rural School Miguel Hernández. Developed by 10-year-old kids, The Historical Adventures of Daniela has players driving Daniela back to the past, and going through six levels, heading back to the present. The Historical Adventures of Daniela is the result of an educational project by students at Primary Education Rural School Miguel Hernández and students at Software Development Vocational Education and Training school IES Campanillas at Technologic Park of Andalusia (Malaga, Spain). It’s adorable and available on itch.io and Google Play.
- Best Indie Game – Gamepolis, 2019
- Best Entrepreneurship Educational Project – Innicia, 2019
- Best Vocational Training Digital Competence – AMETIC Digital Skills Awards Spain, 2019
- BBVA Acción 2019
- SIMOEDU 2019
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.
- Teen Titans Come to DC Universe Online
- Today's DC Universe Online introduces a fan-favorite Teen Titans story to life in The Judas Contract.