HeroWarz Dev Preview w/ GM Moshup
DizzyPW has spent the last 2 weeks assisting KOG Games with QA testing for the closed beta of the NA reworked edition of HeroWarz! With closed beta only days away, we sat down with GM Moshup to discuss why we can’t stop smiling about this unique MMOARPG!
The closed beta test is set to introduce 5 of the 15 playable PvE characters coming at launch, along with sweet prizes for those that manage to reach level 15! With a mature and deep story driven narrative, wildly imagined dimensions, and some of the most intuitive and fast combat we’ve ever seen in an ARPG, HeroWarz is sure to win over action gamers.
Developed by AStorm, headed by the mastermind to bring us Dungeon Fighter Online, HeroWarz blurs mature story telling, intense action gameplay, and about as diverse as an MMO roster of heroes can possibly get into a seamless, funny, and deep jaunt through the depths of imagination.
But don’t take our word for it! See for yourself in the closed beta test starting on May 18th! Grab a key from our giveaway.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runes of Magic reveals details on new classes
- In a few weeks, Runes of Magic will launch Fires of Shadowforge; today, more details on two new classes have been revealed.
- Chain Strike Mobile Review
- The craze of “gacha” mobile games will never go away but what price must be paid to have powerful characters? The answer may shock you.
- EVE: True Stories Full Series Now Available In Hardcover Edition
- CCP Games and Dark Horse Comics are proud to announce the hardcover edition of “EVE: True Stories Thieves Among Us,” is now available for ...