Heroes of the Storm Ragnaros Spotlight
Heroes of the Storm breaks down the abilities and tactics of its newest champion, Ragnaros.
- Molten Core (D)
- Channel on an Allied or destroyed Fort or Keep to replace it with Ragnaros’ Ultimate Form, temporarily gaining new Abilities, and a significant amount of Health that burns away over 18 seconds.
- Ragnaros returns to his normal form upon losing all Health during Molten Core.
- Empower Sulfuras (Q)
- Ragnaros’ next Basic Attack is instant, dealing Ability Damage in an area around the target, and Healing Ragnaros for 20% of the damage dealt. Healing is doubled for damage dealt to Heroes.
- Living Meteor (W)
- Summon a meteor at the target point that deals damage on impact, and then rolls in the target direction and deals additional damage every second for 1.75 seconds.
- Blast Wave (E)
- Ignite Ragnaros or target Ally, granting 25% bonus Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds before exploding, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Molten Core Form Abilities
- Molten Swing (Q)
- Swing Sulfuras in a wide arc, dealing damage and stunning enemies for 1 second. Damage increased by 25% versus Minions and Mercenaries.
- Meteor Shower (W)
- Summon 3 meteors at the target point that fall in the target direction. Each meteor deals damage and slows enemies by 25% for 2 seconds. Damage increased by 25% versus Minions and Mercenaries.
- Explosive Rune (E)
- Create a rune that explodes after 1.5 seconds, dealing damage to non-Structure enemies in a circular area. Damage increased by 25% versus Minions and Mercenaries.
- Sulfuras Smash (R)
- Hurl Sulfuras at the target area, landing after 0.75 seconds and dealing damage to enemies hit. Enemies caught in the center of the impact area take triple damage and are Stunned for 0.5 seconds.
- Lava Wave (R)
- Release a wave of lava from the allied Core that travels down the target lane, dealing massive damage every second to non-Structure enemies and instantly killing enemy Minions in its path. Damage doubled versus enemy Heroes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels (Koramgame Version) launching soon
- After a delay to the launch date we all hoped that League of Angels would be coming to Koramgame before the end of March as first announced.
- New Expansion Hits ARGO Online
- Alaplaya has released a heavy update for players of ARGO Online.