Heroes of Three Kingdoms Developer Diary – Campaigns
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Three Kingdoms Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released the first in a series of develop diary videos for their upcoming free to play MMORPG Heroes of Three Kingdoms. HoTK is based in the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history. This seems to be a common setting in Asian MMORPGs, but this video helps explain how Heroes of Three Kingdoms hopes to stand out. Players will be able to experience around 75 scenarios that have them sneaking into forts, escorting civilians, raiding a city, and much more. These Campaigns will scale in size and scope based on the number of players taking part in them which should give them additional replay value. Aeria Games has recently launched the similarly titled Kingdom Heroes, so lets see how the two will compare. Heroes of Three Kingdoms will be PWE’s fifth MMORPG in North America after Perfect World, Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, and Battle of the Immortals. To learn more about Heroes of Three Kingdoms check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Three Kingdoms page which includes additional information, tons of screenshots, and more videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Introduces New Missions and Units
- OGPlanet has announced the latest update for SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online.
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.
- NetDragon Introduces Game Play in Absolute Force Online
- Absolute Force Online will challenge all players whether you are a newbie or a veteran player. There are currently two types of Battlefield M...