Heroes of Newerth Gameplay – F2P HD Devourer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. This is yet another gameplay video where I play as my favorite hero – Devourer. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.
- Jiuzhou Glory Begins Pre-Registration for their Strategy MMORPG
- Tapfuns is getting set to release their newest title, the strategy MMORPG Jiuzhou Glory.