Heroes of Newerth Gameplay – F2P HD Devourer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. This is yet another gameplay video where I play as my favorite hero – Devourer. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements
- Forge of Empires Turns One Year Old
- InnoGames has launched its first birthday event for the popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires.
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...