Heroes of Newerth Gameplay – F2P HD Devourer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. This is yet another gameplay video where I play as my favorite hero – Devourer. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diaspora Review
- Terris reviews Diaspora: Mass Exodus, a revived space trading MMO available on Steam.
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal
- First Assault Open Beta Has Begun
- First Assault is nearing the end of its paid Early Access phase and will enter a free-to-play open beta on Thursday, July 28.