Heroes of Might and Magic Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Might and Magic Online Page.
Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a 2D turn based strategy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same company behind Conquer Online, Zero Online, Eudemons Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and a few other games. The game is based off the old school Heroes of Might and Magic franchise of games, but it’s worth noting that Heroes of Might and Magic online was NOT developed behind the same studio behind the regular games in the franchise. Instead, Ubisoft licensed the name of the game to the Chinese MMORPG developer TQ Digital. So hardcore fans of the series may come into the game expecting “too much”. The gameplay is pretty slow paced, but that’s nothing new to the franchise. To learn more about Heroes of Might and Magic Online check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Might and Magic Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - VR Mode Released
- Try out the new features with the free update
- League of Angels II Has a New Mount Coming Soon - K'un
- The powerful and elusive "Ancient K'un" is on the way to League of Angels very soon.
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.