Heroes of Might and Magic Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Might and Magic Online Page.
Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a 2D turn based strategy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same company behind Conquer Online, Zero Online, Eudemons Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and a few other games. The game is based off the old school Heroes of Might and Magic franchise of games, but it’s worth noting that Heroes of Might and Magic online was NOT developed behind the same studio behind the regular games in the franchise. Instead, Ubisoft licensed the name of the game to the Chinese MMORPG developer TQ Digital. So hardcore fans of the series may come into the game expecting “too much”. The gameplay is pretty slow paced, but that’s nothing new to the franchise. To learn more about Heroes of Might and Magic Online check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Might and Magic Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World – The Guardians’ Update Goes Live March 14
- GBE Games announces the Guardians update for The Aurora World, introducing new content for every player.
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...
- Heroes Evolved: Official Tournament Announcement
- In an effort to bring excitement to the Heroes Evolved scene, R2Games unveiled their latest plans: A free-to-enter tournament has been planned