Heroes of Kung Fu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Kung Fu Page.
Heroes of Kung Fu is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by WebMMO – the same folks behind Lords of Evil and The Legacy of Holy Castle. WebMMO also publishes Heroes of Gaia which is oddly also published by gPotato and Snail Games. Heroes of Kung Fu uses 2D still images as graphics, but the game has a fair amount of content. Players can only play a limited amount of time each day to the the game’s energy system, but those who pay can replenish their energy right away. To learn more about Heroes of Kung Fu check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Kung Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (February 28, 2014) Featuring Strife Giveaway and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Strife and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming ...
- Skyforge PvP Press Event Preview
- The developers of Skyforge display a noticeable professionalism and acumen when it comes to their craft. They take the game quite seriously, a...
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...