Heroes of Newerth Rampage Rework Spotlight
Heroes of Newerth reveals the reworks to its hero Rampage, going live on December 13.
Strength gain decreased from 2.8 to 2.2.
Base movement speed increased from 295 to 300.
Now grants Rampage instant 700 Movement Speed during the charge.
Now grants Rampage everything-walking and tree destruction
Now grants 100% slow resistance.
Damage reduced from 100/140/180/220 to 80/120/160/200.
Now applies your current level of Horned Strike (E) to enemy heroes within 200 range during the charge (does not apply it to the main target).
Cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds (cooldown still starts when the charge ends or is cancelled).
New target is found if chosen target dies while charging
No longer grants Rampage magic immunity.
Speed bonus no longer lingers after the charge.
Ability now grants Rampage assists.
Vision around the target during the charge reduced from 1800/800 (day/night) to 150.
Might of the Herd:
Reworked completely. Now called Tough Hide.
Moving now passively gains a shield that blocks post-mitigation damage, gaining 2/4/6/8 HP per 100 distance moved up to a max of 60/120/180/240 HP.
Cooldown reduced from 10/9/8/7 to 6
Damage increased from 60/80/100/120 to 60/90/120/150.
The Chains That Bind:
Reworked completely. Now called Greater Rhino.
Target Enemy, 700 cast range, 80/70/60 second cooldown, 130/150/170 mana cost.
Summons a mighty horn that strikes the target after a 1 second delay, dealing 150/250/350 Physical damage, throwing the target back 300 distance towards Rampage over 1 second and applying your current level of Horned Strike (E) to them.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Arrives on Steam
- Jagex Games Studio today announced that Chronicle: RuneScape Legends is now available on Steam for PC.
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.