Heroes of Newerth Rampage Rework Spotlight
Heroes of Newerth reveals the reworks to its hero Rampage, going live on December 13.
Strength gain decreased from 2.8 to 2.2.
Base movement speed increased from 295 to 300.
Now grants Rampage instant 700 Movement Speed during the charge.
Now grants Rampage everything-walking and tree destruction
Now grants 100% slow resistance.
Damage reduced from 100/140/180/220 to 80/120/160/200.
Now applies your current level of Horned Strike (E) to enemy heroes within 200 range during the charge (does not apply it to the main target).
Cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds (cooldown still starts when the charge ends or is cancelled).
New target is found if chosen target dies while charging
No longer grants Rampage magic immunity.
Speed bonus no longer lingers after the charge.
Ability now grants Rampage assists.
Vision around the target during the charge reduced from 1800/800 (day/night) to 150.
Might of the Herd:
Reworked completely. Now called Tough Hide.
Moving now passively gains a shield that blocks post-mitigation damage, gaining 2/4/6/8 HP per 100 distance moved up to a max of 60/120/180/240 HP.
Cooldown reduced from 10/9/8/7 to 6
Damage increased from 60/80/100/120 to 60/90/120/150.
The Chains That Bind:
Reworked completely. Now called Greater Rhino.
Target Enemy, 700 cast range, 80/70/60 second cooldown, 130/150/170 mana cost.
Summons a mighty horn that strikes the target after a 1 second delay, dealing 150/250/350 Physical damage, throwing the target back 300 distance towards Rampage over 1 second and applying your current level of Horned Strike (E) to them.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nords: Heroes of the North Unleashes a Slew of Updates
- Plarium just announced the latest batch of updates for Nords: Heroes of the North, its hit MMO game.
- World of Tanks Hits the Mark at 60 Million Registered Users
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, today announced that their flagship free-to-play act...
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.