Heroes of Newerth Jeraziah Rework Spotlight
Heroes of Newerth presents its Jeraziah rework, hitting the game on December 13 with HoN 4.0.
Can now be cast on Magic Immune targets
Mana cost decreased from 100/120/140/160 to 80/100/120/140
Duration changed from 6/8/10/12 seconds to 8 seconds at all levels.
Now emits a 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed Slow aura to enemy units within 350 units of Jeraziah.
When the Charm is cast on an ally, the Movement Speed Slow aura transfers to them until Protective Charm expires.
Ability 3: Righteous Strike (Reworked)
Every 8 seconds, your next attack deals an additional 50/80/110/140% of your attack damage as bonus True Damage.
Health Regeneration removed.
Damage reduction reduced from 100% to 60/80/100%.
Now properly applies its effects to invulnerable ally units.
Now has a Staff of the Master effect:
Radius increased to 2000.
Now globally affects ally buildings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- WEBZEN Announces Lineup of Halloween Events for October
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced a full lineup of Halloween events for WEBZEN games.
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...