Heroes of Newerth Jeraziah Rework Spotlight
Heroes of Newerth presents its Jeraziah rework, hitting the game on December 13 with HoN 4.0.
Can now be cast on Magic Immune targets
Mana cost decreased from 100/120/140/160 to 80/100/120/140
Duration changed from 6/8/10/12 seconds to 8 seconds at all levels.
Now emits a 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed Slow aura to enemy units within 350 units of Jeraziah.
When the Charm is cast on an ally, the Movement Speed Slow aura transfers to them until Protective Charm expires.
Ability 3: Righteous Strike (Reworked)
Every 8 seconds, your next attack deals an additional 50/80/110/140% of your attack damage as bonus True Damage.
Health Regeneration removed.
Damage reduction reduced from 100% to 60/80/100%.
Now properly applies its effects to invulnerable ally units.
Now has a Staff of the Master effect:
Radius increased to 2000.
Now globally affects ally buildings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombieland Mobile Title Begins Pre-Registration
- Sony Pictures Television Games revealed a new mobile game today, based on the Sony Pictures Zombieland franchise.
- Rocket League Cross Network Play Arrives on Xbox One and PC
- Rocket League now supports cross-network play between the Xbox One and Steam PC versions, making it the first-ever Xbox One game to do so.
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.