Heroes of Newerth Jeraziah Rework Spotlight
Heroes of Newerth presents its Jeraziah rework, hitting the game on December 13 with HoN 4.0.
Can now be cast on Magic Immune targets
Mana cost decreased from 100/120/140/160 to 80/100/120/140
Duration changed from 6/8/10/12 seconds to 8 seconds at all levels.
Now emits a 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed Slow aura to enemy units within 350 units of Jeraziah.
When the Charm is cast on an ally, the Movement Speed Slow aura transfers to them until Protective Charm expires.
Ability 3: Righteous Strike (Reworked)
Every 8 seconds, your next attack deals an additional 50/80/110/140% of your attack damage as bonus True Damage.
Health Regeneration removed.
Damage reduction reduced from 100% to 60/80/100%.
Now properly applies its effects to invulnerable ally units.
Now has a Staff of the Master effect:
Radius increased to 2000.
Now globally affects ally buildings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Golden Age launches Bloodlust server and new features
- Aeria Games has launched a new server, Bloodlust, for its browser-based strategy game Golden Age.
- SMITE Reveals Sylvanus Details
- This week, SMITE revealed its first concrete details for Sylvanus, the newest god to join the MOBA's pantheon.
- Tribal Wars 2 To Debut at GDC
- Innogames announces it will exclusively preview Tribal Wars 2 at GDC 2014, San Fransisco.