Heroes Evolved Celebrates Lunar New Year with Major Game Update
Heroes Evolved is releasing a major patch to their game in the coming the days. It will add new features, events and balance adjustments, including a new playable character. A number of quality of life improvements are here for players, such as the ability to customize the position of the all-important cancel button. This gives players more granular control over their characters actions than ever before, allowing for intense, high-skill maneuvers on the battlefield. An updated Check-in rewards system has also been implemented, granting players free heroes and skins just for playing the game regularly. Beryls and Beads, two new items are also coming, which will let players redeem awesome prizes that were previously only on the Lucky Wheel. Then there’s Wendy, a small, energetic girl with a mighty hammer. Her and her special Sugar Rush skin are available for a 20% discount for the first 7 days. This wouldn’t be a Lunar New Year update without the inclusion of some new events! Collect Firecrackers by playing matches in both ranked and unranked, and redeem them for incredible themed prizes, gems, tokens, and more! Full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Launches New Kickstarter
- This afternoon Trials of Ascension's new Kickstarter campaign has gone live.
- Lost Saga EU Opens Site in Preparation for Beta
- Nexon EU launches the official Lost Saga website in preparation for a February beta test.
- AdventureQuest Goes Mobile with Battle Gems Available Now on the iOS
- Artix Entertainment boasts about the release of their first mobile game, Battle Gems.