Heroes Evolved Celebrates Lunar New Year with Major Game Update
Heroes Evolved is releasing a major patch to their game in the coming the days. It will add new features, events and balance adjustments, including a new playable character. A number of quality of life improvements are here for players, such as the ability to customize the position of the all-important cancel button. This gives players more granular control over their characters actions than ever before, allowing for intense, high-skill maneuvers on the battlefield. An updated Check-in rewards system has also been implemented, granting players free heroes and skins just for playing the game regularly. Beryls and Beads, two new items are also coming, which will let players redeem awesome prizes that were previously only on the Lucky Wheel. Then there’s Wendy, a small, energetic girl with a mighty hammer. Her and her special Sugar Rush skin are available for a 20% discount for the first 7 days. This wouldn’t be a Lunar New Year update without the inclusion of some new events! Collect Firecrackers by playing matches in both ranked and unranked, and redeem them for incredible themed prizes, gems, tokens, and more! Full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.
- Endless Legend available on Steam
- Veteran Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are proud to announce that their highly anticipated 4X fan...
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...