Heroes Evolved Celebrates Lunar New Year with Major Game Update
Heroes Evolved is releasing a major patch to their game in the coming the days. It will add new features, events and balance adjustments, including a new playable character. A number of quality of life improvements are here for players, such as the ability to customize the position of the all-important cancel button. This gives players more granular control over their characters actions than ever before, allowing for intense, high-skill maneuvers on the battlefield. An updated Check-in rewards system has also been implemented, granting players free heroes and skins just for playing the game regularly. Beryls and Beads, two new items are also coming, which will let players redeem awesome prizes that were previously only on the Lucky Wheel. Then there’s Wendy, a small, energetic girl with a mighty hammer. Her and her special Sugar Rush skin are available for a 20% discount for the first 7 days. This wouldn’t be a Lunar New Year update without the inclusion of some new events! Collect Firecrackers by playing matches in both ranked and unranked, and redeem them for incredible themed prizes, gems, tokens, and more! Full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Open Beta Goes Live November 28th
- Hero of the Obelisk, the much-anticipated free-to-play dungeon crawler MMO, has announced it will enter into open beta testing this Thursday, ...
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!
- RIFT Reveals Mind of Madness Intrepid Adventure
- RIFT adventurers are in for all-new mind-bending hazards in Telara today with its latest Intrepid Adventure, Mind of Madness.