Hell Let Loose Console Launch Date Reveal Trailer
Hell Let Loose, the epic 50 vs 50 World War 2 shooter, launches on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series consoles this October 5th! Hell Let Loose will feature cross-play functionality between the two console platforms and deploy an authentic and immersive front-line experience of the Western Front across ten maps and two distinctive game modes: Offensive and Warfare.
Hell Let Loose key features
The brutality of the War in Europe: Hell Let Loose portrays the battles of the Western Front across two distinct modes, Offensive and Warfare.
Authentic strategic gameplay: Each side of 50 players is broken down into armour, infantry, and recon, led by officers with a direct line to an overall player-commander directing the flow of the game.
Unique metagame: Extended battles entrench participants in the tidal-like motion of the frontline that builds up Hell Let Loose’s real-time strategy inspired metagame.
Playing a Part: Fourteen roles are available for players to experience, from engineers and snipers, commanders and tank crewmen, medics and support; all play a part in the war effort.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World War II D-Day: New miltary mobile game coming soon
- Skytouch Technologies Limited is proud to announce its forthcoming free-to-play military strategy title, World War II: D-Day. Scheduled for re...
- Entropia Universe's First-Ever Virtual Investment Shares Sell Out in Two Days
- Entropia Universe continues to work towards bridging the gap between virtual and real life with their new virtual stock exchange.
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.