Hell Let Loose Console Launch Date Reveal Trailer
Hell Let Loose, the epic 50 vs 50 World War 2 shooter, launches on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series consoles this October 5th! Hell Let Loose will feature cross-play functionality between the two console platforms and deploy an authentic and immersive front-line experience of the Western Front across ten maps and two distinctive game modes: Offensive and Warfare.
Hell Let Loose key features
The brutality of the War in Europe: Hell Let Loose portrays the battles of the Western Front across two distinct modes, Offensive and Warfare.
Authentic strategic gameplay: Each side of 50 players is broken down into armour, infantry, and recon, led by officers with a direct line to an overall player-commander directing the flow of the game.
Unique metagame: Extended battles entrench participants in the tidal-like motion of the frontline that builds up Hell Let Loose’s real-time strategy inspired metagame.
Playing a Part: Fourteen roles are available for players to experience, from engineers and snipers, commanders and tank crewmen, medics and support; all play a part in the war effort.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Music Man Online Review
- In Music Man Online (Humorously shortened to MMO), you play the role of a dancer; you are in an academy very reminiscent of the Yugioh: GX
- Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
- The Battle of the Immortals closed beta has officially been delayed until mid April. Those with closed beta keys will need to hold onto them a...
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...