Heavy Metal Machines Revs Up for Season 5 – Rockaway Beach
Heavy Metal Machines is taking the high-octane action to the beach in Season 5 – Rockaway Beach! More than 100 rewards await, as well as new songs to enjoy, an emote mechanic, and of course, a new pilot – Vulture. Vulture is formerly a member of a motorcycle gang/bounty hunting group, that tried to cheat death by transposing himself into a Golem. This way, he can hunt forever. He’s an Interceptor, specialized in causing fatal damage by combining his weapons at the perfect time.
With Season 5 also comes equipable items that let players use emotes to express themselves (and of course, BM the other team) as the matches go on. These can be earned as rewards, and purchased in the in-game store, and alongside these are new songs in-game and on the main menu. Along with all these features, a new Metal League edition is also coming on August 10th. So train alone or with friends and get your engines and weapons ready for another open competitive championship with cash prizes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire Emblem: Heroes Mobile Review
- Fire Emblem: Heroes is the latest Fire Emblem title coming out of the big N.
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...