Heat Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heat Online Page.
Heat Online is a 3D realistic racing MMO published by Innologin. The game used to be called Project Torque and it was published by Aeria Games. Since they shut down the game’s service, Innologin relaunched Project Torque as Heat Online. The two games are for the most part identical. Heat Online, unlike most other racing MMOs, is realistic. The game’s most prominent aspect is probably it’s top notch graphics. To learn more about Heat Online check out the official MMOHuts Heat Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 1 - Worlds 2017
- Ni Hao! It’s October and you know what that means. No, not Halloween, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or the changing of the seasons, think bigger. Th...
- Tree of Savior: More FAQ answered and over 90,000 registered
- GM Lesley just published her FAQ #4. Later this afternoon at 5PM, the CBT testers’ announcement will be made in the Nexon website. While wai...
- Taichi Panda: New Server Launched
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, is now free to download on the App Store in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.