Heat Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heat Online Page.
Heat Online is a 3D realistic racing MMO published by Innologin. The game used to be called Project Torque and it was published by Aeria Games. Since they shut down the game’s service, Innologin relaunched Project Torque as Heat Online. The two games are for the most part identical. Heat Online, unlike most other racing MMOs, is realistic. The game’s most prominent aspect is probably it’s top notch graphics. To learn more about Heat Online check out the official MMOHuts Heat Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place
- Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
- S2 Games releases its latest beta patch for Strife, making some significant improvements while launching a new website.
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.