Hearthstone’s Arena to See Changes This Month
Hearthstone‘s Arena Mode is a challenging and exciting mode where players build a fresh 30-card deck from randomly offered cards. It tests even the most hardcore players skills, and comes with its own unique strategies, twists, and offers a different way to approach Hearthstone. But there are some changes coming, which you can read the full details about below. Each Arena pick will feature three cards of relatively equal power, but different rarities. What this means is that the cards offered will all likely be strong choices, and it’s up to the player to determine which is best for their deck. If the option to select a legendary comes up, they will still appear in their own picks separate from the other rarities. However, they will be 3 legendaries of approximately equal power level. Picks 1, 10, 20, and 30 while building out a deck will continue to have a guaranteed Rare quality card or better among the options to choose from. The chance to see class cards, spells, and weapons as options will stay the same, but the chance to see cards of below average value will decrease, meaning decks overall have the potential to be stronger.
At BlizzCon last year, the Hearthstone team had attendees of a panel help determine 9c lass cards, exclusive to Arena. With this update, these cards will temporarily be added to the pool of cards that are featured in this mode. The goal is to make Arena more exciting and to give more interesting choices in regards to card picks. Whether the goal is for synergy, strategy or your playstyle, these changes should really bring a whole new fresh feel to Arena. When these changes go into effect, all cards that are currently not included in the Arena draft pool will still be excluded. In addition, other existing Arena rules that affect appearance rates will be unchanged. Lastly, the increased chance to see cards from the most recent expansion will be temporarily disabled.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MMORPG SwordsMan Online Announced by Perfect World Entertainment
- Swordman Online is a new martial arts MMORPG that Perfect World announced at E3.
- Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival Review
- Firstly, while this year’s event goes by the same name as last year’s New Bloom Festival, only the Chinese theme remains the same. It is n...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 1.7 Teaser
- With update 1.7 for Star Wars The Old Republic on the horizon, EA/Bioware has given new information on some of the new additions.