Hearthstone’s Arena to See Changes This Month
Hearthstone‘s Arena Mode is a challenging and exciting mode where players build a fresh 30-card deck from randomly offered cards. It tests even the most hardcore players skills, and comes with its own unique strategies, twists, and offers a different way to approach Hearthstone. But there are some changes coming, which you can read the full details about below. Each Arena pick will feature three cards of relatively equal power, but different rarities. What this means is that the cards offered will all likely be strong choices, and it’s up to the player to determine which is best for their deck. If the option to select a legendary comes up, they will still appear in their own picks separate from the other rarities. However, they will be 3 legendaries of approximately equal power level. Picks 1, 10, 20, and 30 while building out a deck will continue to have a guaranteed Rare quality card or better among the options to choose from. The chance to see class cards, spells, and weapons as options will stay the same, but the chance to see cards of below average value will decrease, meaning decks overall have the potential to be stronger.
At BlizzCon last year, the Hearthstone team had attendees of a panel help determine 9c lass cards, exclusive to Arena. With this update, these cards will temporarily be added to the pool of cards that are featured in this mode. The goal is to make Arena more exciting and to give more interesting choices in regards to card picks. Whether the goal is for synergy, strategy or your playstyle, these changes should really bring a whole new fresh feel to Arena. When these changes go into effect, all cards that are currently not included in the Arena draft pool will still be excluded. In addition, other existing Arena rules that affect appearance rates will be unchanged. Lastly, the increased chance to see cards from the most recent expansion will be temporarily disabled.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...
- Insurgency Launch Review
- The whole game feels different. Last time I played it, the focus on creating a hyper realistic Counter Strike was glaring in every aspect of t...