Hearthstone: Welcome to Fireside Gatherings!
Hearthstone presents a video introducing its Fireside Gatherings, encouraging players to come together in the real world to play.
Support Your Local Tavern
Fireside Gathering Innkeepers who have hosted at least one Fireside Gathering with checked-in guests can now create a Tavern on the Fireside Gatherings website. There they can give their Tavern a unique name and design a Tavern sign that perfectly embodies the spirit of their communities. Taverns will persist between gatherings, so they need your attendance and support to grow.
Fireside Brawls are special Tavern Brawls that can only be played at Fireside Gatherings. Each month there will be a different Fireside Brawl to try. These special brawls run the whole month with no breaks, and they co-exist with the weekly Tavern Brawls.
Many Fireside Brawls are designed with in-person gaming in mind, so they promise to be both unique and fun Hearthstone experiences with new friends. Others will be returning Tavern Brawl favorites with a Fireside twist.
Friends at Your Fingertips
When entering a Tavern while a Fireside Gathering is under way, Hearthstone will know it. Not only will the custom Tavern sign show and allow access to Fireside Brawls, but fellow attendees will also appear on the Friends list too.
What’s a Fireside Gathering?
Fireside Gatherings encourage Hearthstone players to get together with friends to play in public gathering spots, such as coffee shops, bookstores, etc.
By participating in a Fireside Gathering, players can also unlock a special card back!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Moves to gamigo
- In light of Outspark shutting down operations, gamigo has picked up the assets for Fiesta Online.
- RODE hosts month-long special events
- RODE (Rise of Dragonian Era) has announced a series of events that run until May 9.
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.