Hearthstone First Look: Single-Player Monster Hunt
Today’s Hearthside Chat features Lead Mission Designer Dave Kosak and the Missions team, as they talk about “Monster Hunt”, which is a free, single-player mission, which is also repeatable. This is available in next week in Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood. In Monster Hunt, players pick one of four veteran Monster Hunters, each with their own unique Hero Power and treasures to collect. Venture into the Witchwood, and track down Hagatha the Witch. A host of monstrous bosses await players who journey deep into these woods, and with each victory, players build a stronger deck with the items they come across, including treasures exclusive to certain foes.
Each Monster Hunter also carries a grudge against a heinous foe in the woods that must be defeated before moving on to Hagatha. Thursday, April 25th is the release of Monster Hunt at 10 am PDT.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games Gets Ready to Celebrate Halloween Across Their Games
- Daybreak Games shared with us this morning their entire calendar of special Halloween events across all of their games.
- World of Warships Introduces German Tech at Gamescom
- Wargaming today announced that the German Tech Tree is preparing to cast off for World of Warships.
- League of Angels: Fires of Fusion Expansion Available on March 28th
- GTArcade has recently released a brand new expansion pack for their latest free-to-play MMORPG title, League of Angels. The expansion pack, Fi...