Hearthside Chat with Dean Ayala: Even & Odd
Today’s Hearthside Chat features Lead Designer Dean Ayala, who went into detail on two new decks styles coming to Hearthstone: Even-and-Odd-cost decks. He focuses on the ins and outs of this particular gameplay style, such as deck ideas, strategies, and details on new cards. To go along with the new Even- and Odd-cost mechanic, two new legendary neutral cards are coming to the game:
· Baku the Mooneater asks players to build a deck with only odd-cost cards and rewards them by upgrading their starting hero power to make it more powerful.
· Genn Greymane asks players to build a deck with only even-cost cards, then rewards them by reducing the cost of their starting hero power to 1 mana.
If that weren’t enough, on Monday, March 26 at 11 am (PST), the Hearthstone Twitch Channel will show off even more card reveals.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Shutting Down
- Microsoft Studios has announced that it will be closing down Age of Empires: Castle Siege on May 13, 2019.
- Arcane Saga Launches on Netmarble and Steam
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, is sending out a call to all adventure-seeking heroes as the free-to-play fantasy massi...
- Trion World’s Voxel Building Online RPG Trove Launches Today
- Trion Worlds’ voxel MMO adventure game, Trove, is available now on Steam and at TroveGame.com for both PC and Mac.