Hearthside Chat with Dean Ayala: Even & Odd
Today’s Hearthside Chat features Lead Designer Dean Ayala, who went into detail on two new decks styles coming to Hearthstone: Even-and-Odd-cost decks. He focuses on the ins and outs of this particular gameplay style, such as deck ideas, strategies, and details on new cards. To go along with the new Even- and Odd-cost mechanic, two new legendary neutral cards are coming to the game:
· Baku the Mooneater asks players to build a deck with only odd-cost cards and rewards them by upgrading their starting hero power to make it more powerful.
· Genn Greymane asks players to build a deck with only even-cost cards, then rewards them by reducing the cost of their starting hero power to 1 mana.
If that weren’t enough, on Monday, March 26 at 11 am (PST), the Hearthstone Twitch Channel will show off even more card reveals.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventure Quest Worlds Review
- Despite being a browser based game, Adventure Quest Worlds offers players a large array of play options.
- Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
- Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybri...