Hearthside Chat with Dean Ayala: Even & Odd
Today’s Hearthside Chat features Lead Designer Dean Ayala, who went into detail on two new decks styles coming to Hearthstone: Even-and-Odd-cost decks. He focuses on the ins and outs of this particular gameplay style, such as deck ideas, strategies, and details on new cards. To go along with the new Even- and Odd-cost mechanic, two new legendary neutral cards are coming to the game:
· Baku the Mooneater asks players to build a deck with only odd-cost cards and rewards them by upgrading their starting hero power to make it more powerful.
· Genn Greymane asks players to build a deck with only even-cost cards, then rewards them by reducing the cost of their starting hero power to 1 mana.
If that weren’t enough, on Monday, March 26 at 11 am (PST), the Hearthstone Twitch Channel will show off even more card reveals.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...
- Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
- Square Enix and NVIDIA announce limited edition GeForce® GTX® 650-class bundles including a free copy of Final Fantasy XIV.