Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal Trailer
Halo Infinite’s free-to-play multiplayer experience is dynamic, ever-evolving, and arrives later this year on Xbox and PC. Whether you’re a returning player ready to check out the Master Chief’s new campaign or brand new to the franchise, Halo Infinite builds on the legacy foundations of the series’ sandbox-driven gameplay, including Big Team Battle and Arena. Offering something that’s equal parts fresh and familiar, with a personalized Spartan journey that’s only just beginning at launch – Halo Infinite’s multiplayer will deliver continuous content releases, finely tuned combat, unique modes, and community-driven content for years to come.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Gets Dedicated PvP Server
- Has this happened to you in BDO? You murder a bunch of players, and suddenly you can't go into towns because of Karma Penalties?
- CosmicBreak – Updated Look
- OnRPG's MikeDot provides a new look at the mecha battle shooter CosmicBreak.
- A.V.A. Dog Tag: Interview with Red Duck
- Recently, Red Duck, the developer of Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) has reclaimed the rights to publish the title.