H1Z1 – First Look (Early Access)
Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies, fellow survivors, wolves, and bears (oh my) since the H1Z1 virus outbreak. Fight for your life against the infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time.
H1Z1 is currently being developed for Early Access Alpha on Steam and does require a buy in cost. Not those who choose to purchase should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues (although the pay to win ones have been fixed!) Early Access is designed for those wishing to support the ongoing development of H1Z1 and be a part of shaping its future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Blitz Receives its First Major Content Update
- MapleStory Blitz is receiving its first major content update today for the iOS/Android CCG: Zakum's Altar.
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge
- Tactical Military Shooter H-Hour: World's Elite Hits Early Access
- H-Hour: World’s Elite aims to revive the tactical military shooter, where teamwork and strategy are paramount to success.