H1Z1: Battle Royale – Playstation Launch Trailer
H1Z1 – Battle Royale officially debuts on the Playstation 4 on August 7th, 2018 and will offer new features and in-game content. The Battle Pass Season 1 will be available with three distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS+), as well as two new weapons in the RPG and SOCOM Sniper Rifle. The ARV will be able to fit an entire fives squad in it, and will have a pop-out hatch for the designated marksman. The Hardline Deluxe Bundle and Viper Starter Bundle are also available for maximum character customizations, and there is also the performance optimizations and changes to make the game as action-packed as possible.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Reveals Their Valentine's Day Update
- Brave Frontier is here with a fun event, right in time for Valentine's Day! The Seasonal Event will feature two new global exclusive unit...
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.
- Iron Throne Introduces Massive 128 Alliance Tournament and Kingdom Invasion Features
- Two new features arrived on Netmarble's Iron Throne today that expand Alliance and Kingdom Battle features.