H1Z1: Battle Royale – Playstation Launch Trailer
H1Z1 – Battle Royale officially debuts on the Playstation 4 on August 7th, 2018 and will offer new features and in-game content. The Battle Pass Season 1 will be available with three distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS+), as well as two new weapons in the RPG and SOCOM Sniper Rifle. The ARV will be able to fit an entire fives squad in it, and will have a pop-out hatch for the designated marksman. The Hardline Deluxe Bundle and Viper Starter Bundle are also available for maximum character customizations, and there is also the performance optimizations and changes to make the game as action-packed as possible.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online: Nordic Games teams up w/ Cliffhanger Prod.
- Nordic Games has announced its collaboration with Cliffhanger Productions to release the upcoming Shadowrun Online team tactical RPG. Shadowru...
- Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
- Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports.
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Mobile Review
- Despite Naruto’s main storyline ending in the manga a few years back, there’s hasn’t been any breaks in the endless slew of Naruto spino...