H1Z1: Battle Royale – Playstation Launch Trailer
H1Z1 – Battle Royale officially debuts on the Playstation 4 on August 7th, 2018 and will offer new features and in-game content. The Battle Pass Season 1 will be available with three distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS+), as well as two new weapons in the RPG and SOCOM Sniper Rifle. The ARV will be able to fit an entire fives squad in it, and will have a pop-out hatch for the designated marksman. The Hardline Deluxe Bundle and Viper Starter Bundle are also available for maximum character customizations, and there is also the performance optimizations and changes to make the game as action-packed as possible.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four the...
- Digimon Masters Online Begins Halloween
- Joymax has announced the start of eerie events in the world of Digimon Masters Online, carrying from today until November 20.
- Black Desert on Xbox Launches Shai Customization Event
- Black Desert Online's first-ever support class, Shai will be available on Xbox One starting on June 26th, 2019.