H1Z1: Battle Royale – Playstation Launch Trailer
H1Z1 – Battle Royale officially debuts on the Playstation 4 on August 7th, 2018 and will offer new features and in-game content. The Battle Pass Season 1 will be available with three distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS+), as well as two new weapons in the RPG and SOCOM Sniper Rifle. The ARV will be able to fit an entire fives squad in it, and will have a pop-out hatch for the designated marksman. The Hardline Deluxe Bundle and Viper Starter Bundle are also available for maximum character customizations, and there is also the performance optimizations and changes to make the game as action-packed as possible.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mentor System Coming to Age of Wulin
- Webzen shares details about Age of Wulin's Mentor system, coming with the Immortal Legends expansion in May 2014 to Europe.
- Cuisine Royale Begins Their Wild West Season and Releases First Female PCs
- The newest content season for the Battle Royale shooter, Cuisine Royale begins today - Wild West.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.