GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Shows off Launch Version Gameplay
The latest GWENT video shows off some new features and changes arriving in “Homecoming”, which is the biggest GWENT update yet. The basics of the game are also introduced for newcomers, such as its round-based gameplay and two tactically unique rows. GWENT will be leaving beta on October 23rd, following the launch of the Homecoming update. The console versions are planned to launch on December 4th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Finally Leaves Early Access
- At long last, Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls: Blades mobile RPG is leaving early access with the launch of its new Update 1.7.
- MapleStory 2 Review
- MapleStory 2 is an adorable voxel-styled MMORPG that's cute, fun, and easily accessible for newcomers and old-hands at MapleStory.