GWENT: The Witcher Card Game – Novigrad Gameplay Overview
GWENT recently showed off a livestream recently that went over the gameplay of the upcoming expansion, Novigrad. Want a peek at the updates on the game? Look no further than this livestream. This second expansion is available now and has a wealth of new archetypes, combos, and playstyles for players to try. Novigrad also has a new faction, known as the Syndicate. Over 90 cards are here, including 15 cross-faction cards, 5 new leader characters, and plenty of new abilities and gameplay mechanics worthy of the free city’s most wanted.
In addition, players who log in before July 17th, 11:59 CEST, will receive a free Novigrad Keg, granting them 5 cards from the new expansion. Also, available starting today for a limited time is a special Arena Mode event letting players draft from the Syndicate cards, as well as an expansion-themed promotional offer — The Underworld Pack — accessible via the in-game shop.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny release date announced
- The snail team is happy to announce the release date for the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu. The next expansion, called Winds of Destiny w...