GWENT: The Witcher Card Game – Novigrad Gameplay Overview
GWENT recently showed off a livestream recently that went over the gameplay of the upcoming expansion, Novigrad. Want a peek at the updates on the game? Look no further than this livestream. This second expansion is available now and has a wealth of new archetypes, combos, and playstyles for players to try. Novigrad also has a new faction, known as the Syndicate. Over 90 cards are here, including 15 cross-faction cards, 5 new leader characters, and plenty of new abilities and gameplay mechanics worthy of the free city’s most wanted.
In addition, players who log in before July 17th, 11:59 CEST, will receive a free Novigrad Keg, granting them 5 cards from the new expansion. Also, available starting today for a limited time is a special Arena Mode event letting players draft from the Syndicate cards, as well as an expansion-themed promotional offer — The Underworld Pack — accessible via the in-game shop.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus (Europe): Arisha Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the arrival of a brand new character, Arisha, to the immensely popular action-packed MMORPG, Vindi...
- Lost Saga (EU) beta key registration begins
- Nexon Europe is has just announced that beta key registration is now available to the public for the online multiplayer brawler Lost Saga.
- Bless Online Discusses Optimization and Hacking Defense Updates
- The Bless Online Executive Producer, Sungjin Ko released a new Producer's Letter that goes into detail about Hacking/Optimization concern...