GWENT: The Witcher Card Game iOS Announcement Trailer
CD Projekt Red has announced that GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will be coming to iOS on October 29.
Players can pre-order the game now on the AppStore for free.
GWENT on iOS will share its progress and purchases with the PC version (linked through GOG), and will offer the game’s full features with controls redesigned for touch and 4K textures. Supported devices include iPhone 6S or newer (including iPhone 11), iPad Mini 4 and newer, iPad 5th generation and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer and all iPad Pro devices.
More details about the iOS version of GWENT will be shared this weekend during GWENT Challenger — a GWENT Masters tournament with a 100,000 USD prize pool. Watch it on the official CD PROJEKT RED channel on Twitch on the 14th and 15th of September, starting at 4PM CEST (both days).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/8: STO, Warframe, Microvolts, and More!
- Daily MMO news from Star Trek Online, Warframe, Microvolts, and more.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.