GWENT: The Witcher Card Game iOS Announcement Trailer
CD Projekt Red has announced that GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will be coming to iOS on October 29.
Players can pre-order the game now on the AppStore for free.
GWENT on iOS will share its progress and purchases with the PC version (linked through GOG), and will offer the game’s full features with controls redesigned for touch and 4K textures. Supported devices include iPhone 6S or newer (including iPhone 11), iPad Mini 4 and newer, iPad 5th generation and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer and all iPad Pro devices.
More details about the iOS version of GWENT will be shared this weekend during GWENT Challenger — a GWENT Masters tournament with a 100,000 USD prize pool. Watch it on the official CD PROJEKT RED channel on Twitch on the 14th and 15th of September, starting at 4PM CEST (both days).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Throne's Update Adds Alliance Team Deathmatch Mode
- Netmarble revealed their latest update for the MMO Strategy title, Iron Throne, and it brings a whole new game mode.
- Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
- Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
- MapleStory: LINE FRIENDS X MapleStory Event Guide
- Time flies when you’re having fun! This is certainly the case with MapleStory as it gears up to celebrate its 14th anniversary.