Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4, Episode 4: A Star to Guide Us
Today we received the trailer for the upcoming episode of Guild Wars 2‘s Living World, entitled “A Star to Guide Us”. Season 4, Episode 4 will arrive on Tuesday, September 18th and will continue to bring free, regular content to Guild Wars 2’s playerbse. It will feature a new map, “Jahai Bluffs” which has been branded by Kralkatorrik, and a new raid, “Mythwright Gambit”. The djinn Zommoros awaits there. A new upgradeable armor set, a personal character instance (Sun’s Refuge), and a new legendary weapon (Xiuquatl) will arrive. It is a scepter that summons a familiar to accompany the player in battle.
Hot on the heels of the events of Episode 3, Elona can finally begin rebuilding now that Palawa Joko is gone for good. However, the Commander and the combined forces of Tyria have to grapple with the grave danger Kralkatorrik, who players worked tirelessly to save from Balthazar’s wrath, still poses to the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Go Varsity In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions announced that MicroVolts has received its latest update, "Varsity Volts."
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Phantoms Recieves New Features
- Ubisoft announced several upcoming changes coming to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms including matchmaking, new customization options and ...
- Dragons and Titans: Bilebite Dragon Now Available
- Indie developer, Wyrmbyte, today announced that a new dragon, Bilebite, and a new weapon, Winter Floe, are now available for players to master...