Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4, Episode 4: A Star to Guide Us
Today we received the trailer for the upcoming episode of Guild Wars 2‘s Living World, entitled “A Star to Guide Us”. Season 4, Episode 4 will arrive on Tuesday, September 18th and will continue to bring free, regular content to Guild Wars 2’s playerbse. It will feature a new map, “Jahai Bluffs” which has been branded by Kralkatorrik, and a new raid, “Mythwright Gambit”. The djinn Zommoros awaits there. A new upgradeable armor set, a personal character instance (Sun’s Refuge), and a new legendary weapon (Xiuquatl) will arrive. It is a scepter that summons a familiar to accompany the player in battle.
Hot on the heels of the events of Episode 3, Elona can finally begin rebuilding now that Palawa Joko is gone for good. However, the Commander and the combined forces of Tyria have to grapple with the grave danger Kralkatorrik, who players worked tirelessly to save from Balthazar’s wrath, still poses to the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Couple Falls in Love, Gets Married in Entropia Universe and Real Life
- Entropia Universe celebrates the love of two of its players, married recently after a relationship that began in game.
- Civ: Beyond Earth Launch Review
- Civilization: Beyond Earth takes place six hundred years after the current era previous renditions of the franchise typically end at.
- Top Eight Teams Selected For SMITE Launch Tournament
- SMITE announces the four North American and four European teams going to the Launch Tournament in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2014.