Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4, Episode 4: A Star to Guide Us
Today we received the trailer for the upcoming episode of Guild Wars 2‘s Living World, entitled “A Star to Guide Us”. Season 4, Episode 4 will arrive on Tuesday, September 18th and will continue to bring free, regular content to Guild Wars 2’s playerbse. It will feature a new map, “Jahai Bluffs” which has been branded by Kralkatorrik, and a new raid, “Mythwright Gambit”. The djinn Zommoros awaits there. A new upgradeable armor set, a personal character instance (Sun’s Refuge), and a new legendary weapon (Xiuquatl) will arrive. It is a scepter that summons a familiar to accompany the player in battle.
Hot on the heels of the events of Episode 3, Elona can finally begin rebuilding now that Palawa Joko is gone for good. However, the Commander and the combined forces of Tyria have to grapple with the grave danger Kralkatorrik, who players worked tirelessly to save from Balthazar’s wrath, still poses to the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Announces Defense of Pahvo Event and More
- From May 7-28, captains hailing from all of the game’s factions can participate in the Defense of Pahvo Event on PC, Xbox One and PlayStatio...
- Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
- Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
- Hearthstone's Tombs of Terror are Now Open
- The latest solo adventure in Hearthstone, "Tombs of Terror" is now live, and Chapters 1 & 2 are available to play