Guild Wars 2 Announces New ‘Warclaw’ Mount
ArenaNet announced that a brand-new mount is coming to Guild Wars 2 on February 26th, 2019 – the Warclaw. Today’s teaser provides a glimpse at this new mount, and it can only be acquired in World vs. World. However, it can be summoned anywhere that other mounts can be summoned. Focused on combat and siege warfare, it has abilities such as Evade, Battle Maul, and Chain Pull. Each of these was designed with World vs. World mechanics in mind. This mount is available to anyone who owns the Path of Fire expansion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Battle is a New MOBA Available on Steam from Netdragon
- NetDragon announced today that their first open MOBA Micro-Client game, Endless Battle has arrived officially on Steam.
- Maplestory 2: Gameplay Footage Revealed
- NEXON, a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced is wholly-owned subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, has revealed the ...
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...