Guild Wars 2 Announces New ‘Warclaw’ Mount
ArenaNet announced that a brand-new mount is coming to Guild Wars 2 on February 26th, 2019 – the Warclaw. Today’s teaser provides a glimpse at this new mount, and it can only be acquired in World vs. World. However, it can be summoned anywhere that other mounts can be summoned. Focused on combat and siege warfare, it has abilities such as Evade, Battle Maul, and Chain Pull. Each of these was designed with World vs. World mechanics in mind. This mount is available to anyone who owns the Path of Fire expansion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- G.I. Joe War on Cobra: 5 Tips for Victory (Joe)
- Official tips from the G.I. Joe War on Cobra team on how to win as a G.I. Joe!
- Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive str...
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...