The Grinch Appears in his First Mobile Game Via Panda Pop
Dr. Seuss’ “The Grinch” is making his very first mobile game appearance in Jam City’s Panda Pop. Panda Pop’s Grinchmas Takeover is here, and the game is being Who-ified. From November 30th through January 1st, a variety of events will be going on in-game, and fantastic prizes will be available. From Grinch Boss Events, PVP Events, the Grinch Solo “Save the Babies Event”, and daily gifts, there’s so much going on for fans of Panda Pop and The Grinch. Below will be the whole calendar.
“It is a unique honor to be working with such a wonderfully nostalgic and iconic brand. When you combine the massive worldwide appeal of Dr. Seuss’s Grinch with one of the most delightful, creative puzzle games in the world, you have a recipe for holiday gaming magic,” said Josh Yguado, Co-Founder, President and COO of Jam City. “Our entire Panda Pop team’s hearts have grown three sizes at the chance to make this a special holiday season for our millions of players.”
Grinchmas Calendar in Panda Pop
- Grinch PvP Events (Dec 1–4, 11–15, and 22–25): Players compete with a group of 10 other players and the Grinch to beat the most levels and earn prizes.
- Grinch Solo Save the Babies Event (Dec 4–7): Compete against the Grinch to win prizes.
- Grinch Boss Events (Dec 7–11 and 25–29): Compete against the Grinch to win prizes.
- Grinch Global Save the Babies Events (Dec 15–18 and Dec 29–Jan 1): Players team up in co-op event to save 600 million babies and win prizes.
- Grinch Rush Event (Dec 18–22): Help Mama Panda beat 220 levels and win a huge reward!
- Grinch Daily Gifts Event (Dec 19–25): Play Panda Pop each day to unlock new prizes in this advent calendar style event.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Releases New Taric Comic
- A Taric rework is in the for League of Legends, and today Riot Games has released a new web comic teasing the storyline.
- Villagers & Heroes Coming Soon to iOS Devices
- Great news, Apple Fans! Villagers & Heroes is coming to iOS devices, following the release of the "Starfall" expansion!
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...