GRIME Cinematic Trailer
Check out the brand-new cinematic trailer for GRIME—a quick-paced, high-difficulty action-adventure RPG chronicling the journey of a black hole-headed protagonist through a distant, surrealistic world.
In GRIME, you fight against all kinds of nasty creatures and giant bosses by using living weapons that mutate in their shape and function as you explore the strange new environments. By consuming the remains of fallen monsters, you can turn their own strengths against them with your ability to absorb enemy powers and utilize them in combat and for exploration.
GRIME is developed by Clover Bite and published by the “indie for indies” studio Akupara Games. The trailer was created by PLAYSENSE, an experienced CG creative production house specializing in storytelling video content for the video game industry.
GRIME launches August 2, 2021, on PC and Stadia.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 2 Recap
- The Worlds 2016 group stage continues in day 2!
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.