GRIME Cinematic Trailer
Check out the brand-new cinematic trailer for GRIME—a quick-paced, high-difficulty action-adventure RPG chronicling the journey of a black hole-headed protagonist through a distant, surrealistic world.
In GRIME, you fight against all kinds of nasty creatures and giant bosses by using living weapons that mutate in their shape and function as you explore the strange new environments. By consuming the remains of fallen monsters, you can turn their own strengths against them with your ability to absorb enemy powers and utilize them in combat and for exploration.
GRIME is developed by Clover Bite and published by the “indie for indies” studio Akupara Games. The trailer was created by PLAYSENSE, an experienced CG creative production house specializing in storytelling video content for the video game industry.
GRIME launches August 2, 2021, on PC and Stadia.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close
- Crash Fever Announces 3rd Anniversary Event
- WonderPlanet is proud to announce that Crash Fever was originally launched on October 26th, 2016.
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...