Godzilla Defense Force Smashes onto Devices Worldwide
Godzilla Defense Force is the latest mobile title from Nexon and hits mobile devices worldwide – the King of the Monsters is here! Godzilla Defense Force has players collecting and battling iconic monsters from more than 29 movies in TOHO’s classic Godzilla series. Godzilla Defense Force will take fans through the history of the Toho’s Godzilla franchise, starting with the original 1954 film and on to the present day.
Joining forces with powerful allies, such as MechaGodzilla, players will battle to save major cities like London and Tokyo and Sydney from monsters from across Godzilla’s lore. Players will improve their ability to defend the world by building a powerful deck of Monster Cards, through defeating the world-threatening Kaiju. In turn, players can add new skills and buffs to their decks. As players defend their city and tap their way to victory in each battle they will also add to their Codex, unlocking detailed descriptions of monsters alongside images from their respective movies. When they’re not defending cities, players can bolster their forces through lunar colonization.
“Godzilla Defense Force weaves TOHO’s iconic Godzilla series with a fantastic blend of card and defense building mechanics to create unique mobile experience that reflects the heart of the franchise,” said Jaeho Hwang, Director of Neople Studio 42.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Upjers Begins Their Halloween Events Across Their Catalog of Games
- It's that time of year again! It's time for spooky, fun events in gaming, and the upjers company is no exception.
- Skyforge Reveals Anomalies
- Anomalies, the latest high-end content to challenge players in the upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.