Gloria Victis Releases Crafting Update & New World Event
A long-awaited update arrives for Gloria Victis today, that expands crafting gameplay by creating metallurgic materials. It also lets players reheat metals using furnaces, which requires using appropriate fuel for the required temperatures. Player-built workshops are also now available, which offers player-owned metallurgic furnaces in the world itself. Recipes were also tweaked to enhance the overall user experience and improve the learning curve of crafting. There’s also a brand new world event, designed for smaller groups taking place. It offers a Caribbean/pirate themed location with unique rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Become a True Hero in La Tale's New HEROES Expansion
- OGPlanet releases a new expansion for La Tale, introducing a new job class, new skills, and more.
- Lyteshot: HvZ creators supports new sensor gaming device
- In the wake of LyteShot Inc.’s recently announced Kickstarter campaign (help support it here), the studio is proud to reveal the innovative ...