Gigapocalypse Release Trailer
Inspired by Kaiju monster movies like Godzilla and King Kong, as well as classic arcade games like Rampage, Gigapocalypse gives players a roster of monsters, or “Gigas”, to choose from as they reduce cities to rubble to the beat of a pumping heavy metal soundtrack. Create your own monster apocalypse with customisable Kaijus and lay waste to a wide variety of locations waiting to be stomped into dust.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- King: The MMORPG - New soul-stealing mobile game
- King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Sto...
- Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
- The Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2 is available now on Steam - and to celebrate the game's available for free for a week!
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.