Gigantic X Soft Launches Today in Australia and Singapore
ActionSquare soft-launched a new title today onto the Google Play Store in both Australia and Singapore. Gigantic X, this new title brings players to a far-off future, where humans have colonized entire star systems. As a recruit of a mega-corporation, players will choose from three characters to do battle against alien forces. Each character has a special ability as a pointman, technician, and brawler.
In this soft launch version, players can attend two main missions. One mission is to defend against the attack of alien waves or to break into alien dungeons and defeat the boss. Players who played this soft launch version will get an exclusive item at global launch. The soft launch is open for 30 days from today to May 4. After the soft launch, Gigantic X will be pushing for global launch with AOS and iOS versions with massive multiplayer contents added.
Park Sangwoo, the CEO of ActionSquare said ‘I believe that Gigantic X will deliver maximum fun and thrill on mobile devices’ He further stated ‘During the soft launch, we are willing to hear from players and collect feedbacks to be fully prepared for global launch’
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
- Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game?
- World of Warcraft - Highmaul Raid Reviewed
- With World of Warcraft's Warlords of Draenor recently releasing, only one raid was prepared for the expansion’s launch: Highmaul, an Og...