Gigantic – PAX South Gameplay Preview
JamesBl0nde, H0llyP0cket & BakermanBrad play Gigantic for the first time at PAX South while the beta community shows them how to play!
Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Don’t miss our follow-up interview with the developers here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
- The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two a...
- League of Legends: Dual Champion Release - Rakan and Xayah
- In a rather surprising turn of events Riot has revealed their first ever dual champion release with Rakan and his lover Xayah.
- Prismata To Go F2P This September
- Lunarch Studios has announced that its hybrid strategy game Prismata will go free-to-play on September 26.