Gigantic – PAX South Gameplay Preview
JamesBl0nde, H0llyP0cket & BakermanBrad play Gigantic for the first time at PAX South while the beta community shows them how to play!
Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Don’t miss our follow-up interview with the developers here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...