Gigantic PAX East 2015 Dev Interview – Aisling and Wu
Motiga didn’t come to PAX East empty handed. New Gigantic characters Aisling and Wu were revealed! After testing them out, DizzyPW had a chance to speak to Devon Cady-Lee, a member of the art team responsible for concept designs, on his inspirations for bringing these characters to life!
Keep an eye out for the full video showcasing our amazing play session against four members of the development and community management team on the Temple Mist map later this week! Gigantic is coming for us all. Learn the basics to prepare yourself for the hottest game of 2015!
For all the details and videos on Gigantic, head over to our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.
- SMITE Releases New Tutorial Video
- Developer of SMITE, Hi-Rez Studios, has released a new video offering a tutorial for SMITE gameplay.
- RaiderZ Review
- RaiderZ is a 3D fantasy themed monster-hunting MMORPG developed by MAEIT Entertainment, the same creator of the FPS GunZ: The Duel.