Gigantic PAX East 2015 Dev Interview – Aisling and Wu
Motiga didn’t come to PAX East empty handed. New Gigantic characters Aisling and Wu were revealed! After testing them out, DizzyPW had a chance to speak to Devon Cady-Lee, a member of the art team responsible for concept designs, on his inspirations for bringing these characters to life!
Keep an eye out for the full video showcasing our amazing play session against four members of the development and community management team on the Temple Mist map later this week! Gigantic is coming for us all. Learn the basics to prepare yourself for the hottest game of 2015!
For all the details and videos on Gigantic, head over to our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Patch 4.9 brings Karthus’ Visual Update
- The Karthus Visual Update, after drifting through PBE, has found its way to the live servers! His redesigned model comes replete with new anim...
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now on iPad in Time for Season 4
- Disruptor Beam announces the release of Game of Thrones Ascent for iOS devices.
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...