Genesis Announced as Free-to-Play MOBA for Playstation 4
Rampage Games revealed a new MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) that is optimized for controllers: Genesis. Players will enter a battle between the gods and mankind in a futuristic world. Genesis is a next-generation console MOBA designed for strategy and action enthusiasts but was designed specifically for controllers. The navigation promises to be intuitive and precise. Teams of five will fight for control of the battlefield, to win glory, new weapons, and equipment. 28 original heroes will be available, as well as plenty of character customization options. Genesis will also feature a single-player story (PVE), as well as a co-op conquest mode. In Co-Op Conquest, two local players will share control of the same hero, which ought to prove entertaining. Genesis will launch tomorrow (August 13th) on Playstation 4 in North America, and August 14th in Europe.
“We really wanted to bring a true MOBA experience to consoles,” said Ray Zhu, Executive Producer at Rampage Games. “The biggest challenge, of course, was building the gameplay system for controllers. Keyboard and mouse have their advantages, but based on the feedback we received from our testers, I am confident we are equally prepared and players will feel right at home in GENESIS.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- KurtzPel Launches Global Closed Beta on Steam
- KOG Games' latest MMORPG begins a limited-time Closed Beta today, and it will run until February 24th.
- Elsword Introduces new Professions and Dungeons Revamps
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces all new Professions and Dungeon Revamps f...
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.