Gates of Andaron Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Gates of Andaron Page.
Gates of Andaron is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG which plays similarly to World of Warcraft. Originally titled 4Story, Gates of Andaron chronicles the ongoing war between the nations of Craxion and Defugel. With stylish cartoon graphics and tons of quests to keep players occupied, GoA makes a great free MMORPG. Faction PvP adds excitement to the game in between grinding sessions and varied classes keep players coming back for more. The resemblance to WoW puts Gates of Andaron in the same category as Runes of Magic, another popular WoW clone. To learn more about Gates of Andaron, check out the official MMOHuts Gates of Andaron page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Fan Site Reveals Class & Companion Info
- Our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com has sorted through the information for Tree of Savior and presented a summary of the four base classes.
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
- Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Dawngate Beta Impressions
- The company behind this game is Waystone Games, a studio most of you are probably hearing about for the first time. Dawngate is actually their...