Galaxy Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Galaxy Online Page.
Galaxy Online is a 2D strategy MMO published by IGG – the same folks behind Tales of Pirates, Tales of Pirates 2, Zu Online, FreeSky Online, Myth War 2 Online, Wonderland Online, Voyage Century and numerous other games. The game plays a lot like Astro Empires, Space Invasion and various other empire building strategy games. The only difference is its client based, so the graphics are a tad better, but the game still utilizes still images and text. To learn more about Galaxy Online check out the official MMOHuts Galaxy Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Redbana Takes Over Sword 2 Under New Name, Granado Espada
- Redbana today announced the launch of Granado Espada (formerly Sword 2) through the T3Fun.com gaming portal.
- Shotgun News 8/29: Merc Elite, SOE Layoffs, Stronghold Crusader 2, and More
- MMO News from SOE, Wargaming, Merc Elite and much more
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime