Gaia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Gaia Online Page.
Gaia Online is a 2D anime inspired social MMO published by Gaia Interactive – the same company behind zOMG. The game looks and plays like Fantage, IMVU, and other social games – except Gaia Online is surprisingly more in depth than these other games. Don’t expect too much “gameplay” in Gaia, as it’s more of a social MMO than anything else, but the game has a huge playerbase. To learn more about Gaia Online check out the official MMOHuts Gaia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Invisigun Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- Gameforge Will Publish SoulWorker in the West
- Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games & will be publishing SoulWorker in NA & EU.
- MU REBIRTH Returns – WEBZEN Kicks Off Second Beta Celebration
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, launches the highly anticipated Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Off...