Fortnite’s Season 5 Is Officially Live
Epic Games is glad to announce that the next season of exciting Fortnite content (Season 5) is officially here! Many changes have occurred to the actual Battle Royale map itself, from a Viking ship, ancient statues, and the once Moisty Mire has been afflicted with a drought, changing it to a desert outpost. In addition, the next Battle Pass is here, with 100 tiers, and over 100 rewards to go along with it, and is available for 950 V-Bucks. Within Battle Royale itself, there’s a new vehicle, the “All Terrain Kart” which has room for your whole squad, and a roof that acts as a bounce pad. There is also the challenge of Rifts. On the “Save the World” side of the game, there’s the “Challenge the Horde” mode, and new Wild-West themed cosmetics for the squad. There is a wealth of updates and fixes to the game, such as shotguns now indicating how many pellets hit (within the reticle), and shotguns spread pattern is no longer a random variation. Heavy Shotguns now fire 10 pellets instead of 5, though the Maximum damage has not changed. To view the full patch notes, please click the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- Armored Warfare World on Fire Backstory Teased
- The world in which Armored Warfare takes place is the same as ours, but with economic and political chaos.
- Total War: Warhammer Release Date, Pre-Order and High King Edition Revealed
- SEGA® Europe Ltd. and Creative Assembly today revealed the Pre-order Bonus, High King Edition and Limited Edition for Total War™: WARHAMMER...