Fortnite – Season X Overview
Time has been twisted in Fortnite during Season X, and there will be plenty of new things to see and unlock during this season. Locations thought to be gone forever are back, but aren’t the same as they once were. Whether you’re nostalgic for the past, or excited for the future, Fortnite’s Season X has you covered. Purchasing the new Battle Pass also unlocks the X-Lord and Catalyst Outfits instantly.
Season X will also add new ways to experience Fortnite Creative, with player-made LTMs such as Junkyard Juke and Sky Station Showdown. Save The World will also see a Limited-Time Event, with beloved Fortnite Save The World characters making a treacherous journey to the Radio Station, so they can broadcast their “Song of the Summer”. However, the Storm is deadly, so don’t stray too far from the Hover-Truck. The Locker also makes its way to Save the World! To start off the Season, the Locker will include Emotes, Music Packs, and Loading Screens.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces Reflections Release Date
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced Perfect World International's newest update, "Reflections," will launch on August 8.
- Bless Online Press Preview
- Bless Online has a fairly storied history, not all of it positive. However, Bless has come a long way since then.
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.