Fortnite – Season X Overview
Time has been twisted in Fortnite during Season X, and there will be plenty of new things to see and unlock during this season. Locations thought to be gone forever are back, but aren’t the same as they once were. Whether you’re nostalgic for the past, or excited for the future, Fortnite’s Season X has you covered. Purchasing the new Battle Pass also unlocks the X-Lord and Catalyst Outfits instantly.
Season X will also add new ways to experience Fortnite Creative, with player-made LTMs such as Junkyard Juke and Sky Station Showdown. Save The World will also see a Limited-Time Event, with beloved Fortnite Save The World characters making a treacherous journey to the Radio Station, so they can broadcast their “Song of the Summer”. However, the Storm is deadly, so don’t stray too far from the Hover-Truck. The Locker also makes its way to Save the World! To start off the Season, the Locker will include Emotes, Music Packs, and Loading Screens.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Skulls for the Skull Throne
- We are excited to share with you the latest update for Eternal Crusade! Tomorrow live on Steam you'll be adding some Skulls to Khorne...
- Atari Launches Hybrid City-Builder and Space Shooter 'Lunar Battle'
- Atari launches a hybrid city-builder and space shooter called Lunar Battle on mobile devices which is now available!
- War Inc. Battlezone relaunches
- Now out of beta, War Inc. Battlezone is declaring itself relaunched.