Fortnite – Season X Overview
Time has been twisted in Fortnite during Season X, and there will be plenty of new things to see and unlock during this season. Locations thought to be gone forever are back, but aren’t the same as they once were. Whether you’re nostalgic for the past, or excited for the future, Fortnite’s Season X has you covered. Purchasing the new Battle Pass also unlocks the X-Lord and Catalyst Outfits instantly.
Season X will also add new ways to experience Fortnite Creative, with player-made LTMs such as Junkyard Juke and Sky Station Showdown. Save The World will also see a Limited-Time Event, with beloved Fortnite Save The World characters making a treacherous journey to the Radio Station, so they can broadcast their “Song of the Summer”. However, the Storm is deadly, so don’t stray too far from the Hover-Truck. The Locker also makes its way to Save the World! To start off the Season, the Locker will include Emotes, Music Packs, and Loading Screens.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
- Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars!
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.
- ELOA Interview with Webzen and NPICSoft
- Trilient meets with Webzen and NPICSoft to talk about ELOA's western publication