Fortnite – Season X Overview
Time has been twisted in Fortnite during Season X, and there will be plenty of new things to see and unlock during this season. Locations thought to be gone forever are back, but aren’t the same as they once were. Whether you’re nostalgic for the past, or excited for the future, Fortnite’s Season X has you covered. Purchasing the new Battle Pass also unlocks the X-Lord and Catalyst Outfits instantly.
Season X will also add new ways to experience Fortnite Creative, with player-made LTMs such as Junkyard Juke and Sky Station Showdown. Save The World will also see a Limited-Time Event, with beloved Fortnite Save The World characters making a treacherous journey to the Radio Station, so they can broadcast their “Song of the Summer”. However, the Storm is deadly, so don’t stray too far from the Hover-Truck. The Locker also makes its way to Save the World! To start off the Season, the Locker will include Emotes, Music Packs, and Loading Screens.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Ticket to Ride Online Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ticket to Ride Online, a faithful online adaptation of the Ticket to Ride board game by Days of Wonder.
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...