Fortnite Announces Fortnite Creative
Epic Games announced a brand-new way to experience Fortnite, with the creation of Fortnite Creative. It will be available with December 6th with the launch of Season 7 and will let players design games, battle their friends in new ways, and build the Fortnite of their dreams. Players will be able to do all of this on their own private island where everything they make is saved. Season 7 Battle Pass owners will have their own private island for the first week of Season 7, and during this early access week, those Battle Pass owners can invite their friends to play on their island. December 13th will be the arrival for everyone else, where all players will receive their private island.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Kindred Champion Review
- Kindred does not use traditional he/she/it pronouns. Instead, Kindred is two separate characters that work together.
- Eternal Fury 2 Is a New Turn-Based RPG from Game Hollywood
- Game Hollywood is officially launching their sequel to the mobile title Eternal Fury, Eternal Fury 2 on iOS and Android.
- Firearm Era Expansion Unlocks For Ministry of War
- Gunpowder kegs are ready to blow in this new era expansion for Ministry of War.