Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta phase for Hazard Ops, the third-person shooter licensed by Infernum in Europe, is live.
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access
- After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.