Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Gears Up for December 9
- Activision and Bungie today announced that Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below will be available for download on December 9th.
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Twitch Integration & New Boss Challenge
- Jagex Games Studio has announced the successful integration of Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, into ...
- SMITE Skadi God Review
- Crowd Control is key with Skadi. So Frostbound Hamer is probably my most used item.