Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- Kitsu Saga Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin
- Aeria Games is now accepting closed beta sign ups for their latest MMORPG, Kittsu Saga. The game is developed by the same folks behind Grand F...