Forsaken World Gameplay – First Look HD March 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Rusty Hearts, Battle of the Immortals, Legend of Martial Arts and numerous other MMORPGs. Unlike Perfect World which is based on Chinese mythology and has brighter colors, Forsaken World focuses more on Western mythology and is a bit darker themed. The game has 5 playable races and 8+ classes. The game launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. The game has top notch graphics and a solid interface. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...