Forsaken World Gameplay – First Look HD March 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Rusty Hearts, Battle of the Immortals, Legend of Martial Arts and numerous other MMORPGs. Unlike Perfect World which is based on Chinese mythology and has brighter colors, Forsaken World focuses more on Western mythology and is a bit darker themed. The game has 5 playable races and 8+ classes. The game launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. The game has top notch graphics and a solid interface. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Dragons iOS Mobile Review
- Check out Pocket Gems for instance and their brand new game, War Dragons. Pocket Gems is a company that usually produces gentle, lighthearted
- War Of Legends Begins Summer Strike
- Jagex has announced the Summer Strike competition for War of Legends.
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.