Forsaken World Gameplay – First Look HD March 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Rusty Hearts, Battle of the Immortals, Legend of Martial Arts and numerous other MMORPGs. Unlike Perfect World which is based on Chinese mythology and has brighter colors, Forsaken World focuses more on Western mythology and is a bit darker themed. The game has 5 playable races and 8+ classes. The game launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. The game has top notch graphics and a solid interface. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.
- The War of Genesis Launches Globally
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially released globally for iOS and Android, and was developed with a global audience in mind.